Cameron’s Technical Theatre Resume, including his sound credits.
- Don’t Dress for Dinner Citadel Theatre Director Robert Estrin
- Other Desert Cites Citadel Theatre Director Mark Lococo
- Making A (Re)entrance University of Chicago Directors Amy Stebbins & Adi Barak
- King John Linchpin Theatre Director David Fehr
- Frankenstein Loyola Univ. of Chicago Dir. Alexandria Burch
- Epic Spectacles Loyola Univ. of Chicago Dir. Brandy Reichenberger
WLUW’s Radio Theatre Extravaganza
Cameron wrote, directed, edited, and stared in season one
- James King, Captain of Industry! Ep. 1 JAMES FALLS PREY TO THE MYSTICAL RUBY OF GAR-TOK, DESTROYER OF WORLDS!
- James King, Captain of Industry! Ep. 5 JAMES KING FINDS MURDER IN THE CLUB OF ADVENTURERS!
- James King, Captain of Industry! Ep. 6 JAMES KING HUNTS FOR THE RESPLENDENT SPADE-TAILED BIRD OF PARADISE!
Please contact Cameron for episodes 2, 3, and 4
Cameron wrote, directed, and edited season two
- Murder Plays – Written by Carly Heiser
- The MisAdventures of Trip Donahue: Unqualified Private Detective Written by Tommy Spears
- The Depths Ep. 1 Shifting Sands Written by Ken Petti
All content is Cameron Petti’s original work ©2017